ADVANCED PRIMAVERA P6 TRAINING
About the Course
COVID-19 NOTICE: Until further notice, ALL Primavera P6 training courses will be taught in an instructor-led, virtual environment. As a reminder, all courses include 30 days of instructor support and 12 months of refresher support. You can also re-take any course (virtually or in person). Thank you.
This course builds off skills learned in the P6 Basic course, exploring more in-depth topics in Primavera P6 v. 20. Topics include codes (project, activity, & resource), user-defined fields, global change, earned value analysis, duration types, importing and exporting project data, and percent complete types. Attending Primavera P6 Basic training prior to attending this course is recommended. Attendees will be provided access to Primavera P6 rel 20 via our training server.
Attend Any of Our Monthly, Public Courses from Home!
Training is a necessity, but so is saving time and money. That’s what Global PM’s state-of-the-art virtual training will do for you! Students anywhere in the world can attend our in-person training classes (taught by a live instructor), using a cutting-edge internet conferencing infrastructure.
It’s like being there in person as you participate in class exercises using P6. You will ask questions, interact with other students and learn from our Oracle certified instructors. Our training solution offers hands-on training, just as if you were in Global PM’s training lab. You only need a computer, phone (or PC with a mic and speakers), and an internet connection. Primavera software will be accessed by the student via a secure link over the internet.
Upon completion of training, attendees will receive a Certificate of Successful Training in Primavera P6 rel. 20 - Advanced Level.
- Save time and money
- Eliminate the need for travel
- Train multiple employees in multiple locations simultaneously
- An Oracle Primavera P6 certified instructor leads the class
- No software required!
- Easy to follow “set-up instructions” are emailed to the students upon registering for class
- A printed Primavera P6 training manual is shipped to each student upon registering for class
- Students are provided a link for accessing Primavera software (No installation required)
- 15 minutes prior to training, students connect to the classroom/instructor
- The instructor shares his desktop with the class and uses P6 for demonstrations
- The instructor will monitor and assist as you work through problems
- Students can even share their screen with the instructor and classmates to get feedback
Follow-up Support: We understand that many of your questions will come AFTER training. We offer 30-days of post-training instructor support as well as 1 year of free refresher course support to all trained (virtual or in-person).