Customized Training at Your Facility
This is our specialty. We have a team of experienced and Oracle Primavera and PMP certified instructors that are available to host customized training at your facility, anywhere in the world. Companies, large and small, realize the value of bringing training on-site. This flexible and cost-effective option allows you to train as many employees as needed on days and times that fit your team’s schedule.
Simply put, you’ll save time and money and your team will receive training tailored specifically to their needs/project specifications.
Private training offers a cost-effective option to get your entire team up to speed on using Primavera P6. You’ll benefit from the discussions and examples that are relevant to your organization. We recommend onsite training for organizations that have 6 or more individuals that would benefit from attending a course.
Seven reasons to choose custom training at your facility!
- Global PM can be delivered “off-the-shelf,” slightly modified, or completely customized for your learning needs.
- On-site training is the ideal solution for training a group of employees or launching a company-wide training initiative.
- Our customizable training options are designed to fit your organizational goals and produce immediate and measurable results. We use your projects as examples!
- An Oracle Primavera certified instructor with more than 14 years of “real-world” experience in project scheduling.
- Flexible scheduling – You pick the dates and times!
- Save money (Global PM uses a day rate structure, not a per-student fee!)
- Minimize your team’s away time!
We Provide the Software!
All you need is an internet connection and ample seating. Each student should bring his/her own laptop with access to the internet. Your team will have access to our virtual training server (loaded with Primavera P6 software (PPM or EPPM)) that can accommodate up to 15 attendees at once.
Private Training is More Cost Effective
No matter the group size, we can accommodate your needs. The Global PM pricing model includes a day rate and a materials fee. Instructor expenses are billed at cost. The more students you have, the less you pay per student! All courses include 30 days of follow-up instructor support and attendees may take a refresher course (any of our public courses) at no additional cost.
All courses durations may also be modified to meet our client’s needs! We just need to schedule a call to discuss your specific needs and create a custom course for your team! Please call our Training Coordinator, Wendy Jackson, at (985) 781-9190 to discuss customization, dates, and pricing.
*The standard course duration for Primavera P6 (Basic) is 3 days, Primavera P6 (Advanced) is 2 days and PMP Exam Prep is 5 days. All courses may be customized in terms of content and duration.