PROJECT STAFFING SUPPORT
Temporary & Permanent Placement
Finding skilled professionals who can deliver results with minimal training is a challenge facing most businesses. We understand the concerns companies face managing changing skill needs and filling the gaps needed to meet crucial project timelines. Many organizations meet these needs with external talent with the ability to work under their direction and guidance.
Our project controls professionals offer expertise in a wide variety of industries including construction, oil & gas, chemical, utilities, I.T., telecommunications, power generation, healthcare, civil, and more.
Our Hiring Options
Does your company need a full-time project controls resource or would a part-time contractor be a better fit? If you’re working on projects and need a seasoned scheduling expert to come in for a specific job, we can help!
In this contract employment arrangement, the temporary professional is maintained as a W-2 employee of Global PM, paid by Global PM, and is not offered benefits (Health, 401(k), etc.) of your full-time employees.
Are looking for a full-time resource to add value to your team? Typically, these positions are on-site (but not always) and work as a new member of your current team. The Global PM fee is based on a percentage of the employee's first-year salary (cash compensation only).
Choose Us as Your Partner
We are specialists in the project controls industry and started as a project staffing firm.
Global PM offers decades of industry expertise to help your organization achieve its project goals.
- Eliminate expensive recruitment costs and the burden of hiring.
- Project personnel is experienced, trained, and ready to work on short notice
- All of our resources have immediate access to Global PM’s Project Management and Primavera Experts.
- We have a specialized team that are experts in project controls
- We recruit the best and brightest industry talent.
- Our recruiting, screening and testing process is second to none.