Have a Certified Instructor Develop & Remotely Host Custom Primavera P6 Training
This is our specialty. We have a team of experienced and Oracle Primavera P6, PMI-SP and PMP certified instructors that are available to develop & host customized training remotely, using the cutting-edge web-conferencing technology. Companies, large and small, realize the value of bringing custom training to your team. This flexible and cost-effective option allows you to train as many employees as needed on days and times that fit your team’s schedule.
Simply put, you’ll save time and money and your team will receive training tailored to your unique project specifications. We are very familar with scheduing specs of the USACE, VA, Navy, and more…
Private training offers a cost-effective option to get your entire team up to speed on using Primavera P6. You’ll benefit from the discussions and examples that are relevant to your organization. We recommend onsite training for organizations that have 6 or more individuals that would benefit from attending a course.
Seven reasons to choose virtual, instructor-led training!
- Global PM can be delivered “off-the-shelf,” slightly modified, or completely customized for your learning needs.
- On-line, Virtual training is the ideal solution for training a group of employees or launching a company-wide training initiative.
- Our customizable training options are designed to fit your organizational goals and produce immediate and measurable results. We use your projects as examples!
- An Oracle Primavera certified instructor with more than 18 years of “real-world” experience in project scheduling.
- Flexible scheduling – You pick the dates and times!
- Save money (Global PM uses a day-rate structure, not a per-student fee!)
- Minimize your team’s time away from the office.
We Provide the Software!
All you need is an internet connection and ample seating. Each student should bring his/her own laptop with access to the internet. Your team will have access to our virtual training server (loaded with Primavera P6 software (PPM or EPPM)) that can accommodate up to 15 attendees at once.
Private Training is More Cost Effective
No matter the group size, we can accommodate your needs. The Global PM pricing model includes a day rate and a materials fee. Instructor expenses are billed at cost. The more students you have, the less you pay per student! All courses include 30 days of follow-up instructor support and attendees may take a refresher course (any of our public courses) at no additional cost.
All courses durations may also be modified to meet our client’s needs! We just need to schedule a call to discuss your specific needs and create a custom course for your team! Please call our Training Coordinator, Wendy Jackson, at (985) 781-9190 to discuss customization, dates, and pricing.
*The standard course duration for Primavera P6 (Basic) is 3 days, Primavera P6 (Advanced) is 2 days and PMP Exam Prep is 5 days. All courses may be customized in terms of content and duration.