The primary goal of every project is to produce a quality deliverable while staying within budget and on schedule. Global PM can help!
Global Project Management personnel are experts in Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling, scope management, and cost management (including Earned Value Management). Global PM offers vast experience managing projects in the public (USACE, DOT, USDA,Navy, Army, NASA, etc.) and private sector.
Global Project Management offers the following options:
- Prebid Schedule Development: Global PM will build a CPM schedule per your contract specifications using Primavera P6. Global PM consultants can also attend schedule meetings.
- Schedule Development / Maintenance: Global PM will build a CPM schedule per your contract specifications and generate weekly or monthly updates and reports as a representative of your company. Global PM consultants can also attend schedule meetings (virtual or in person).
- Schedule Development / User Training: Global PM will build a CPM schedule per your project specifications and then train your company on how to maintain the schedule and generate reports (reports are set up by Global PM ahead of time).
- Purchase Software / User Training: Global PM will provide the required software and will provide tailored training to your client’s scheduling specifications.
On-Site / Contract Personnel
Global PM provides full-service professional support staff in a variety of industries for short term or long term assignments. Global PM personnel offer extensive experience managing projects in the public (USACE, DOT, USDA, Navy, Army, NASA, etc.) and private sector.
- Project Managers,
- Project Schedulers,
- Program Managers,
- Engineers (All diciplines),
- Planners / Schedulers, and
- project support (clerical/administrative) personnel.
- Global PM consultants offer expertise with:
- Oracle Primavera software including: Primavera P6 (PPM / EPPM), Contract Management, Contractor, P3, and SureTrak
- Hard Dollar
- View Point
- Microsoft software (Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Excel, etc.), and
- Various document management software packages.